FUN VALENTINE'S DATE IDEAS
1. Under the Stars Movie – It can seem a little elaborate, but I’m all for a date night under the stars. Pack up that picnic basket and grab some wine and enjoy one of your favorite movies outside if the weather permits, also your outdoor movie setup can transition into summer movie nights. if not cozy up by the fireplace and do the same, no one says you can’t have a picnic inside.
2. Play Hooky – Now this one is obviously the teenager coming out in me, but why not skip the work day and make it a day date just you and your sweetheart. If you’ve got kids in school and no baby sitter then this makes it that much easier to plan and who doesn't like breaking the rules every now and then.
3. Relax – One of my favorite memories with Greg was our spa getaway. It was romantic and relaxing. Pick a local spa spot and book that appointment for a couples massage, believe me you won't regret it.
4. Memory Lane – If you and your sweetheart have been together for a long time this idea is even better. Take them to where you met, your favorite restaurant and then go home and look back on your lives together or you wedding album.
5. Dinner at Home – Our Valentine's Day will be at home this year and I really don't hate it. Order take out in and enjoy the night with your little family and if you get the kids down early enjoy some quality time and bubbly.
I hope one of these ideas inspire you this Valentine's Day.