FAVORITE ANTHROPOLOGIE RUGS
Rugs are such an easy piece that can easily transform a room, so today I wanted to share some of my favoirtes from Anthropologie & rooms I’d recommend them in.
1. Tufted Alexa Rug - The his and here home office is where I see this rug, it feminine but isn’t over the top.
2. Kamala Rug - Can this please be an outdoor rug cause it is giving me summer boho vibes.
3. Lilibet Rug - This one reminds me of our old diningroom rug I loved it so much but in high traffic areas it didn’t last. I’d put this one in a masterbedroom which doesn’t get a lot of foot traffic.
4. Mahla Rug - This one comes in two different colors but I love the pink tone and I think it would look beautiful in a baby girls nursery.
5. Istanbul Rug - This one reminds me of our livingroom rug I got last year and I think thats why I love it so much. It’s dark enough to hide a spill but gorgeous enough to put in your family room.
6. Gracia Rug - I’d love to see this rug in a formal living space or dining room. I creamy rich tone with a farmhouse table on top give me all the heart eyes.
I hope you enjoyed my Anthropologie rug round up and if you’ve got any questions on sizing let me know. what store do you want to see a rug roundup on next? Leave it in the comments.